7.16.2016

life with Charlie

June 2015


A week and a half later and we're quite mad about our Charlie girl. She has fit into our lives so perfectly; it reminds me of our first days with Shifu. The rest of our life is kinda upside down but we know that we've been blessed by adding this little sweetheart to our family.

We've been busy over the past couple of weekends, taking her here and there.

 first visit to the beach

 first visit to my favorite park in Carmel

 now we know she's my dog, she is rockin' that hat!

 driving around with me during the week

 picnic in the park

super Charlie, able to leap tall stumps in a single bound

Sometimes I look at her and marvel about the perfect timing, perfect setup of events (good and bad) that brought us together. 

I love our little family



No comments:

Post a Comment